الجمعة، 11 نوفمبر 2011

Twitter trimmed!



Today, I cut down the number of people I follow on twitter from 429 to 102 :)
I am so happy, I can now let go of the urge to check twitter every half an hour. I will keep in touch with real people I know. Not with celebrities who never reply to their mentions.

I am freer and more liberated. It's the first step to a big declutter mission I want to take on.
I will never follow someone unless I am sure I will be able to track their tweets and they are of real importance to me, I want to leave space to what's really essential in my life.
I am @omarhammam on twitter, please do NOT follow unless you are desperate to.
Cross fingers are welcome :)

هناك 3 تعليقات:

Alaa Ashraf يقول...

Twitter is so overrated. It's one other method to divide and split the society into categories, which already exist regardless of the existence of twitter itself. It's about how many are following you, regardless of their importance to you. Unless you're promoting a product or making a living out of twitter, I don't see the point. (Not to mention activists whose sole job in life is to sabotage countries and follow their globalist plans).

OmarHammam يقول...

Can I add your comment to the original post? I really appreciate it, dear friend :)

Alaa Ashraf يقول...

OK you can, as long as you keep the copyrights.