الجمعة، 15 فبراير 2013

An established painful career Vs and an imaginary painless passion!

So today is the anniversary of my leaving Future University and abandoning the whole pharmacy thing altogether!

It's time to reflect on this past year; I had stayed unemployed at home for 5 months and then applied for the post at UNICEF and got it. One year later after leaving the university, I am still as confused about what I wanna do with my life. I always allege there is that passion waiting for me. I am always very mad at the daytime jobs cause they are hindering my quest for passion yet what I came to realise lately and which truly hurts is I am living in an imaginary world of my own creation. I actually have no passion to pursue or to make into a career. I abandoned pharmacy just to get rid of the pain and suffering and that's become typical of me; I am always trying to shun pain and struggle just to find out I am in the same circle.

Nothing really works, I have come to realise.

 

ليست هناك تعليقات: