الأحد، 11 سبتمبر 2011

9/11



Today 11/9 marks the 2001 barbarian attacks on the twin towers of World Trade Center in NY. Away from the fact that 10 whole years have already passed since then and the other fact that this is exactly the same as how the days of our lives fly away (and I am not referring to the sick crappy intro of 'Days of our Lives'), we should seize this chance to reflect on the modern world and its complicated events.
Whenever I watch bloody events in the news, I can't help wondering why we are filled with so much greed, hatred and fanaticism.
Earlier this year, we saw Americans outside the white house celebrating the brutal killing of Al-Qaeda chief Osama Bin Laden, one American girl could sum up all my mixed emotions: "It's sad we are celebrating the death of a man".
Random thoughts come to my mind on 9/11 but all are related to the idea our world needs to be given a make-over, a new moral, cultural and social system.
I think I will be committed to this project for the rest of life, combating capitalism and atheism, all together, the worlds needs the lights of ISLAM.

ليست هناك تعليقات: