الأربعاء، 14 سبتمبر 2011

Thouh shalt love thyself ♥




At some point in my life, I embraced the concept of self-love; I thought I had to pay more attention and emotions to myself. I coined the word "Benign Selfishness" to sum up what I truly believed in at that stage. Later on, as I read more and dived deeper into Sufism, the concept of self-struggle or major Jihad seemed to contradict my concepts of self-love, how shall I love myself and yet shout at, be harsh on or deprive it from pleasures it thrives for?
I was inspired a couple of days ago when I was reflecting; if you truly love yourself-like you do your children-, you would want it to avoid being burnt in hell, then you should correct its path, make it stick to discipline and Allah's teachings.
I love this new notion; I will do more Jihad for I love myself :)


ليست هناك تعليقات: