السبت، 10 سبتمبر 2011

Grey's Anatomy, why?




So why I used to be crazy about Grey's anatomy? (Still crazy but to a lesser extent)
The mean Amr Sobhy used to mock me when I said that GA is the best drama man has ever made on earth, he even mentioned it in one of his sick blockbuster Facebook notes ;)
Being the analytical person who I am, here are a couple of points why I think GA just rocks:

1-The sound tracks! Unbelievable! I wonder how they do it, how do they scan thousand of songs to choose what best suits this scene or that, how they keep a certain theme of all songs, I sometimes listen to a song and think to myself "it sounds so grey's anatomy', the lyrics are superb and the music are mind-blowing, I used to download the soundtracks separately.

2-The mere fact some American drama writers could take one of the most complicated fields of life: medicine and one of the most dramatic facts of life: death and make an award-winning, top-watcher drama out of that is just brilliant. On the plus side, I think I should take my hat off to the average American who loved such a rather sophisticated drama.

3-the Quotes!!
GA has got a bunch of the most heart-touching and very smart quotes, you can find them scattered all over the blogosphere on tumblr and alike. They are very true and relate-able too. Just check yourself :)

Now, watch the above-embedded video, ENJOY :)


هناك 5 تعليقات:

محمد قوزع يقول...

i did not watch it... but i have watched FRIENDS and i think i can never watch anything better... :P

OmarHammam يقول...

Please give it a try :)

محمد قوزع يقول...

IsA

Unknown يقول...

جريز اناتموي الافضل على الاطلاق :)

OmarHammam يقول...

Shaimaa, i couldn't agree more :)