الثلاثاء، 13 سبتمبر 2011



To my surprise, I found out today this blog has been online for over 3 years now! Yeah, believe it or not!
So I have been through lots in these three years and I will not be exaggerating if I say they were the most important and eventful years of my whole relatively short stay on mother earth.


I graduated, worked in two different places, chose a career over another, got engaged and broke up, lived alone remote from family, moved in with not-so-close friends- now anticipating new house-mates, went to a therapist, met new people, had my very high ups and my lowest downs, went to St. Catherine, started embracing Sufism, met Moez Masoud in person, joined TEDxCairo, I can go on forever unless I know you are not that interested in my life.


But what I find most worth stressing is 'Akeed Bokra Ahla'; the title I chose for the blog at times when that seemed really from cuckoo land but I insisted, I used to think to myself that Allah is fair and just, he prohibited suicide so he must be committed to making our lives better and to resolving our worst problems so tomorrow must be a better day, I kept preaching that philosophy and eventually, here we are, I am certainly living better days,Egypt has witnessed a great peaceful revolution and will live its best days in the coming years.


Even Mr. Amr Khaled and the CocaCola company believe that too ;) don't you?

ليست هناك تعليقات: